Do You Love All Things Fall?! Come to Downtown Kenosha and See How We Love Fall Most of All!
Downtown Kenosha Inc is offering its first ever Fall Storefront Decorating Contest. Your vote is the vote that matters! The People’s Choice business winner will receive $250.00 for the best window store front!
Competition takes place October 25th thru the 27th. Voting opens at 8AM and closes by Midnight October 27th.
How to become a judge:
1. Hunt for your favorite downtown spot while visiting one of our local hang outs, shopping at Harbormarket, or participating in Sugar Boxx’s Third Annual Trick or Treating on 6th Avenue!
2. Vote here and be sure to promote your favorite storefront picture on social media. One random participant will be drawn for a downtown gift when posting their faves on social media with #fallfordowntownktown. Winner will be announced October 31st at 4PM.
That’s it! It’s really that simple. Come out on the weekend of the 25th and #fallfordowntownktown!
Have fun and good luck to all who participate!
- Authentique – 625 57th Street
- Bisou Lingerie – 635 58th Street
- Bridges Community Center – 5718 7th Avenue
- Dakini Healing Arts – 5603 7th Avenue
- Duck Duck Goose Children’s Shop – 5811 6th Avenue
- In the Garden of Eden – 711 57th Street
- Jax Boutique – 5613 6th Avenue
- K9 Kibble – 5919 Sheridan Road
- Kenosha Creative Space – 624 57th Street
- Mike Bjorn’s Clothing – 5614 6th Avenue
- Public Craft Brewing Co – 716 58th Street
- Salon on Sixth Avenue – 5038 6th Avenue
- Sandy’s Popper – 5503 6th Avenue
- Scoops Icecream and Candy – 5711 8th Avenue
- Something Different – 5716 6th Avenue
- Studio Moonfall – 5031 7th Avenue
- The Buzz – 5621 6th Avenue
- The Pine Blossom – 5925 6th Avenue A
- Total Cyclery – 5039 6th Avenue
- Trolley Dogs – 5501 6th Avenue
- Yoga & Friends – 5721 6th Avenue