The Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA) administers a revolving loan fund for property owners or businesses located in or locating within the Downtown Main Street program area (also known as the Kenosha Lakeshore Business Improvement District).
- Loans under this program shall be:
- No more than fifty (50%) percent of a purchase, construction and/or improvement of fixed assets
- Not less than $10,000 nor for more than $250,000.00
- In an amount of not more than $40,000.00 per job created or retained
- Solely for commercial improvements. Use for residential improvements is prohibited
- Secured by collateral such as: real estate mortgages, subordinated real estate mortgages, equipment, personal and corporate guarantees
- Not longer than twenty (20) years where the loan is for the construction and/or improvement of land, building or facility
- Not be longer than ten (10) years where the loan is only for equipment
For more information, contact the KABA office at 262-605-1100.